Selected ACTC Student Conference Papers
ACTC offers student conferences every second to third year or so. Papers from the conference are eligible for the Agora Online, a professor-and-student-reviewed journal.
- Sara Babb, Rhodes College:
The Global Community: Protector of Human Rights or Arena of Power Politics?
- Andrew Bingham, Simon Fraser University:
‘You would speak and hear no reply?’: the Antigone and the Tragedy of Philosophy
- Jennifer Jamer, Seton Hall University:
Sympathy for the Devil? The Role of Satan In John Milton’s Paradise Lost
- Noah Kipply-Ogman, Shimer College:
Metaphysical Implications of an Adamantine Elocution or Why Fancy Words Don’t Work: Augustine on the Rhetoric of Dewey and Hutchins
- Emily Popp, Rhodes College:
Improvising in The Odyssey
- Laura Sellers, Rhodes College:
Defense and Provocation in the Athenians’ Speeches Before and During the Peloponnesian Wars