ACTC Student Conferences and Student Publications
Selected ACTC Student Conference Papers
ACTC offers student conferences every second to third year or so. Papers from the conference are eligible for the Agora Online, a professor-and-student-reviewed journal.
- Sara Babb, Rhodes College:
The Global Community: Protector of Human Rights or Arena of Power Politics?
- Andrew Bingham, Simon Fraser University:
‘You would speak and hear no reply?’: the Antigone and the Tragedy of Philosophy
- Jennifer Jamer, Seton Hall University:
Sympathy for the Devil? The Role of Satan In John Milton’s Paradise Lost
- Noah Kipply-Ogman, Shimer College:
Metaphysical Implications of an Adamantine Elocution or Why Fancy Words Don’t Work: Augustine on the Rhetoric of Dewey and Hutchins
- Emily Popp, Rhodes College:
Improvising in The Odyssey
- Laura Sellers, Rhodes College:
Defense and Provocation in the Athenians’ Speeches Before and During the Peloponnesian Wars